Friday, March 10, 2006

2006

I can't believe it is 2006. Sometimes I still write 2005, even three months later. I finished a scrapbook page and dated it 1995 instead of 2005. I must be in denial about growing up.

Remember when you were a kid and vacation seemed so long? That there seemed to be all the time in the world to do anything you want? Now I'm always rushing from here to there, scheduling this or that. I can't keep up with everything that needs to get done so something always get left behind (usually the laundry and housekeeping).

It seems that all my planning is for the future and not taking time to enjoy the present. I don't know how to change that. :(

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Ain't it the truth! I think it's just the way the world is today. Fast paced, multi-gadget, go, go, go!! It's nerve wrecking. Maybe you need to take some time in the present and just flake and do some things you enjoy. (I know, easier said than done.) I think we all have to literally "pencil in" ME time or else it won't likely get done and before you know it it's 2007! LOL