- I didn't visit my parents enough, but they were understanding about it (and can any child ever visit their parent enough?).
- I didn't scrap much, but I hope to do more next year.
- I didn't lose any weight, but I didn't really gain weight either. I'm considering this two pound difference a temporary increase.
- I didn't buy a new car, but I hope to next year.
- I didn't lose it at work, even though we lost three people and will soon lose another.
- I didn't lose it at home, even with the passing of my FIL and my accident.
- I didn't buy a smart phone so I still have an incredibly cheap cell phone plan.
- I didn't sign up for cable, FIOS, or Dish so that's still hundreds of dollars I'm not spending. I'm pretty sure we'll be the last people in the US to sign up for cable.
- I didn't run up any credit card debt. Despite an increase in expenses and a decrease in income, we still managed to get by.
Wishing you a wonderful 2011! I hope that the new year brings permanent jobs, good health, happy families, and lots of love for you.