Friday, April 29, 2011
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Adapted from this allrecipes.com recipe. I really like this recipe because it makes six muffins, just the right number for us and they are not too sweet.
1 cup all purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup brown sugar, loosely scooped, not packed
1/3 cup half and half
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 to 6 oz fresh blueberries (about 3/4 to 1 cup)
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Mix in the sugar.
- In another bowl, beat the egg, milk, oil, and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, just until moistened. Then gently fold in the blueberries.
- Fill six paper-lined muffin cups (I use a Pampered Chef muffin pan).
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Friday, April 22, 2011
- I had the day off and spend most of it doing housework and yardwork. I guess that means I can relax this weekend.
- I made lunch, mini banana muffins (recipe to come), and dinner. I think Mr. Fix-it likes it when I have the day off.
- Why is my closet still stuffed if I got rid of a ton of clothes?
- All of my memory cards are full. Time to delete and archive.
- We still haven't decided what we're doing for Easter.
Friday, April 15, 2011
- It was a beautiful day today, but I was stuck inside doing market research. We did take a walk during the lunch break, but now I'm paying for it since I didn't put on enough sunscreen this morning.
- I wish I was the Pioneer Woman so that I could have a yard full of tulips.
- We're having a garage sale tomorrow. I hope it is successful.
- Work has been a huge drain on me. I haven't put in that many more hours per week, but the intense workload is taking its toll.
- I think I need to join Pinterest (like I don't spend enough time online as it is). Anyone have a spare invitation?