Thursday, April 13, 2006

It is soooo not my week

Last week, I took a road trip to see my folks and left a day earlier in the hopes of seeing my SIL. But she had to leave the day before I got there because of the weather.

I was going to help the ladies at my mom's church make dumplings for their fundraiser, but they got a late start and I could only help one day. And I could not change my plans and stay longer because I had to be back in the office since my boss was on vacation and the other dept. lead is still on maternity leave.

Every day there was a crisis in the office. Usually, I can handle them just fine. But with being short-handed and every crisis having big ramifications, I was quite stressed.

Yesterday, I got a call about a family crisis.

Last, but not least, I've come down with the flu. So I've been miserable in bed all day (except for some computer time). Orprah wasn't even interesting today.

I decided to treat myself to a bath. Unfortunately, I knocked over the shampoo bottle, which in turn knocked over my water. Then I ran out of hot water.

Thank goodness tomorrow is another day!

No comments: