Sunday, November 12, 2006

Scrapper Wish List

With all the holiday wish lists being advertised, I thought I'd create my own here. So if I could have any scrap-related gifts I wanted, here are my top five picks:
1. Someone to organize my scrap stuff
2. The new Quickutz Revolution and Washington font
3. A trip to the Heidi Swapp/Bazzill convention thingie in AZ next year
4. A large format scanner (even though I don't have too much trouble stitching)
5. An unlimited supply of Bazzill

What's on your scrap wish list?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. someone to pay for Creative Escape for me
2. a remodel on my home to enlarge my scraproom
3. the ability to work part time (without compromising our standard of living) and then somehow the ability to scrap with some of that extra time
4. QK Revolution and several of their dies.
5. someone to do the housework so I could scrap more (hey...it is scrap related! lol!)