Saturday, April 28, 2007

I've been tagged

by Becca to list 10 weird things about myself. (Only 10, lol?) In no particular order or importance, here are the first 10 things that came to mind.

1. I love to sample other people's food, but I can only sample from the untouched side with a clean fork.

2. I hate getting my hands dirty, but I have a compost heap and a worm bin.

3. I never, ever talk about my age.

4. I prefer to eat my pizza with a knife and fork.

5. I prefer savory breakfasts rather than sweet breakfasts.

6. I don't like soda.

7. I like to drink hot water.

8. I have tons of cookbooks, but hardly ever follow a recipe exactly.

9. I can put together a good meal with whatever I've got in the cupboard/fridge/freezer.

10. I don't like these tagging things because I'm usually the last to get tagged so there's no one left to tag (shades of elemenary school) or the questions are too personal. But this was fun. Thanks Becca!

No comments: