Saturday, April 14, 2007

Just call me Rudolph

Yep, I've got the red nose going, though today isn't as bad. I ended up staying home a couple days last week since my cold came back with a vengeance. Unfortunately, my Puffs (tissue with lotion) was at the office and by Wednesday, I had rubbed my nose raw. I guess that's one way to exfoliate, lol.

Today I ended up taking a nap so I'm pretty sure I'm not healthy yet. When I was home sick, I had a low fever. Now, I can't even hit 98 degrees. No wonder I'm cold! Being sick sure is getting old.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I am SOOOOO there with you!!! I just can't tell if it is a cold (which means it should have been gone by now) or allergies (which I supposedly don't have). either way I am ready for it to stop!!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

I hear ya! I had a chest cold, and just as it started to ease up, I got sick in a different way (it's a long story -- I posted about it on my blog). Here's hoping we all get well soon!