Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Too much stuff

I finally figured out what the new building by the freeway will be...another store-it-yourself place. I couldn't figure out what kind of business would open at that location because the lot is an odd shape and difficult to get in to/out of. Guess if you're storing stuff, you don't need to get to it very often.

Really, how many storage places does the world need? I pass three on the way to work. That's three right off the freeway that I can see. Who knows how many I pass that are a block or two off the freeway. Who uses these places? I understand if you're in between places or moving far away temporarily, but who else needs them? Do people really have that much stuff? Wouldn't it be better to get rid of stuff than to store it? But who am I to talk. I can't get rid of anything. At least I haven't had to rent a storage place.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Funny, I was just thinking about this this the other day. Like you mentioned I can see using storage temp. while in the process of selling your house and moving into another. But I don't think I could stand to pay to own my "stuff" month after month, after....
Just to own it. Have a yard sale! lol