Saturday, December 12, 2009

Photo 126/365 Got Cheez-its?


Yes, we have a few, lol. They're on sale through today, $1.99/box at Target. A good price, but not a great price. What makes the price great is you get a $5 gift card when you buy five. Mr. Fix-it usually doesn't like it when I buy in bulk, but since these are for him, he was pretty excited this time, lol. Although he did think that buying another five boxes would be overkill (hey, I could have used my $5 gift card and the next batch would have been free!)

2 comments:

Miwa said...

In our household, whenever we buy in bulk, we totally get sick of the product before it's gone! So, we had to stop ourselves from stocking up. =) Might I suggest using that $5 GC on scrapbooking stuff...? Yeah, yeah, yeah! =)

~TastyTravels~ said...

OMG, I love cheese its but I refuse to buy them because I can eat a whole box like nobody's business!! LOL! I'm admiring from afar!