Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

As most of you know, it has been a tough year for us. My beloved FIL left us and we're still reeling from that. And there was my car accident. And three people in my department left so we've been short-handed most of the year (and we were short-handed before that). With all that, I'd rank this as one of my worse years. But in other ways, it has been one of my best years. While I knew that family and friends cared and I don't think I took it for granted, I was still overwhelmed by all of the love and support we received this year. Your support and the support of our friends, family, and coworkers have given me the strength to face each day of this difficult year. I read comments, cards, and e-mails when they arrived and reread them numerous times since. Thank you.

Wishing you a Thanksgiving full of love and hope.

No comments: