Sunday, November 21, 2010

My scrapbook haul

I was asked about my scrapbook haul from a recent warehouse sale and although I'm a bit embarrassed to share, I will. Why embarrassed? Because when you see it all, you'll see that I have no will power, sigh. First, I'll blame
Jennifer McGuire for these Tim Holtz dies. I'm not a huge altered art fan, but I love Jennifer's cards. And she loves Tim Holtz so there you have it. I thought I was doing pretty good to just get three dies. They were $8-10 each.
Then I'll blame my nieces for these. I just learned they like Hello Kitty so I thought I'd make them a Hello Kitty memory game for Christmas. I don't know what I'm going to do with the large dies, but they were only $5 each (how's that for justification?).
And then there's all this...

and this...

Did you know that Sizzix makes stamps? And those small dies? Some were $1.50, but others were only 25 cents each! Despite these great prices, I've pretty much blown my scrapping budget for the rest of the year. I don't think I'll be taking advantage of any black Friday scrapbook sales.

But wait, there's more! Opps, I just realized I left an embossing folder set out of the photos. Really, just one more, lol.

5 comments:

Miwa said...

Oooooh! Good haul, girl! I'm impressed - and glad you didn't hold back. I mean seriously - how often are you going to get these amazing deals? Good job, I'm proud of you! =) So please email me with details on how the sale was (people, crowded, other deals, etc.)!!! Details, please!

~TastyTravels~ said...

Ooohhh!! I'm so out of the scrapping loop I didn't know they made hello kitty stuff!! OMG! I must have some!

Susan said...

um......CUTE!!!! can you bring some of that with you and we can play??

Madeline said...

Ooooo...fun stuff! I feel so out of the scrapping loop too. And I totally missed getting in on the die-cutting band wagon...but I want to one day!!!

scrapper al said...

@Madeline: Think of all the money you saved by staying off the band wagon!