Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Earth Day!

We spent our Earth Day morning at the chic French store, Tar-jay, where we picked up this adorable little tote for free. Mr. Fix-it was disappointed in the size of the bag (9.5 x 10.5 x 6.5), but I like the small size and think it will be useful. I also like all the samples that were included since some are items I'm considering buying.
If you hurry over to Target, they still might have some bags. The giveaway was posted on every deal/frugal site I subscribe to so I expect the stores to run out of bags quickly.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I knew they were giving away bags but didn't go because I think zi have enough. But samples, especially Tom's is another thing. Oh well. ;)

Miwa said...

Lucky! I knew about the bags but we were participating in a local run. What a good score, to get samples to boot! And it's always nice to have different sizes of bags. :)