Friday, July 20, 2012

Back to crafting

Work has been hectic since we're down a person and up unscheduled projects. But I managed to put a tiny bit of crafty time to make this card...for another coworker who left. Ironic that having more stress in my life drove me to crafting, isn't it?
I was proudest of the inside because I finally managed to use a journaling card and it was perfect for adding the sentiment. I love journaling cards and hoard 'em, but just don't know how to use them.
I was embarrassed because I had four coworkers tell me how much they liked it, but I think it is rather plain. I didn't have much time to put it together. Plus, I made it out of scraps, out of old, old paper from companies that have gone out of business. But, I should just be gracious and accept the compliments, right?

1 comment:

Miwa said...

Yes! You should just enjoy the compliments - and a handmade card created by an artist looks infinitely better than store-bought one, you know that! It's a lovely card and I'm sure your coworker loved it! Glad to hear you are back to crafting - look forward to seeing more soon! :)