Each participant should post their cards before the end of the month, when we can all admire your creativity. If you don't have a blog, you can send a photo of your cards to me and I'll post it here.
I've started to put together the first kit and would love to mail it out on Monday to you. If you're interested, you can let me know in the comments or e-mail me. I'd like to keep this swap small (4 to 6 participants including me) so it isn't too expensive with supplies and postage.
- Hostess sends out card kits by the 1st of the month.
- Swap participants post cards before the end of the month (maybe I'll figure out the Mr. Linky thingie or some other way we can share).
- Each kit should contain enough supplies to make 3-4 cards. You can include envelopes, but it isn't necessary. I'm not sure how much they'll add to the postage costs.
- Supplies can be from your stash, but kits should be all the same (or the same as possible). For example, don't include blue twine in one kit and pink ribbon in another.
- Include both paper and embellishments.
- At the end of 4 (or 5 or 6 months), I'll start another swap.