- All kinds of embellishments including pearl beads, ribbon, flowers, and brads
- Library pocket (I never know what to do with these)
- Chatterbox Scrapbook Nails (these are "vintage" scrapbook embellishments)
- Slide mounts (as are these)
- Flower lace (loved this, even though I ended up not using it)
- KI Softie (loved this too)
- Scenic Route alphabet stickers
- Card bases and envelopes
- And some of my favorite paper from KI (their Color Theory paper from 2006) and Luxe Designs
Card 2 and Card 3 are similar designs. Try as I might, I am a simple cardmaker. Maybe I need Scrapfest (an online crop challenge that Lifetime Moments used to sponsor) to encourage me.
This final card uses the KI Theory that I mentioned earlier. How much do I like this paper? As the last LSS trash to treasures sale, I bought a few sheets of this paper to add to my stash (I don't have much of the paper; I didn't buy any when it first came out). I added the card base and stamped sentiment to this card.
Check out what the other ladies made:
Susan gave us sooo many goodies, I'm sure I could make a dozen more cards. Thanks Susan! I heard that Katie's kit is on its way to us. I can't wait!