Friday, June 21, 2013

Be the change...

I am waaaay too easily influenced by my scrappy friends. My friend Miwa is addicted to Unity Stamps and now I think I am too. I am having a hard time resisting their latest birthday stamps, but since I didn't make a killing at the the last LSS sale and I haven't used half the stamps in my stash, I really can't justify buying any more (not that that usually stops me).

So here's to using my stash. I even broke out a new stamp pad. I love this quote set and finally took the plunge and bought it a couple weeks ago. I wanted to highlight the quote so the card is very simple.
I'm linking this up to Unity's Friends with Flair.

15 comments:

Ruby said...

Very pretty card.

SherylK said...

Very pretty and the jewels add just the right amount of sparkle!!

Angeline Choo said...

Yup. I have some stamps which I've not used either. Unity is just too tempting with all the awesome red rubber !! :) lovely card

Kris said...

Great card. It's sad to think we all have stamps we might never get around to inking.

Jen M said...

This is so pretty! Love that sentiment.

Michelle said...

Pretty!

Donna Mack said...

Great card! I like the color combo. I agree! I love those sentiments too!

Corrie said...

Lovely card, honestly I hardly use my otherstamps but I am always reaching for my unity.

jennifer mitten said...

Great card, love that sentiment and the matching border!

Julie Odil said...

Sounds like that Miwa is a bad influence on you! But it's a good addiction. One many of us share. I like your card -- great sentiment.

ddazzled71 said...

This is one of my favorite quote sets too and your card with its contrasting colors and CAS Design is just beautiful.

Tracy said...

Beautiful card and love the sentiment..Unity is soooo hard to resist!!
Hugs
Tracy
Xxx

Scrapper Myra said...

Love it... always cool to be a good influence. Good work.

Miwa said...

Your card is beautiful! See how many of us think so, too? Now don't you better about your Unity purchase? :) Their sentiment stamps are especially great!

Linda said...

what a lovely card.