Saturday, June 01, 2013

What day is it?

How did it get to be June? I've spent the past few weeks being terribly confused as to what day it was. When I put my out-of-office notice up last month, I put one day return day on the auto e-mail reply, another day on my voice mail, and yet another day on the paper taped to my monitor...and they were all different. Think I needed a vacation? Luckily, the department calendar was correct if anyone cared to look it up, one out of three was correct and I was able to correct my e-mail from home. I had actually told people I would be gone longer than I was actually out, so hopefully, they were pleasantly surprised when I was back in the office.

I need to get my act together and get ready for another LSS garage sale, post some stuff for sale on FB/Craig's list/ebay, and just generally declutter. I think I'll start another get rid of 100 things in 100 days. Anyone care to join me?

No comments: