Friday, July 17, 2015

Sympathy card

I got to play with watercolors at a recent craft retreat and came up with this card. It isn't any fun to make sympathy cards, but this stamp made the process a little easier. Just something simple with the right words.

I'm posting this at Unity Stamps for this week's Friends with Flair. The sentiment came from the Beautiful Life, Blessed Memories kit. The sentiment looks silvery in the photo, but it was actually stamped in Tim Holtz Soot Distress Ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. It looks more grey in real life.

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful I love your watercolor background Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com


foleysfriend said...

That background is heavenly and so perfect for a card like this. Beautiful!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is lovely. I agree, your background came out perfect for this sentiment.

Cynthia said...

The watercolor bg is perfect for this lovely sentiment.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous on the watercolors!

Miwa said...

Beautiful card! And hey, congrats on winning FWF this week! :)

Anonymous said...

If I "need" this set....it is not helping me purge...
Beautiful card. I love working with watercolors.
Lisa M.