Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My haircut

I got my haircut this weekend. It went from just brushing my shoulders blah to shorter than chin length, bangs, and layers. I can wear it loose and casual or very sleek and stylish. I've gotten a lot of compliments so I guess it was the right decision. Of course, that makes me wonder what people thought before. It was just getting long enough to put into a pony tail, which is always convenient.

The good thing about short hair is you can use less shampoo and it takes less time to dry. The bad thing about short hair is you have to get it cut more often. So what you save with the good, you end up spending, lol.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Ugh, I can't commit to a hair cut/style right now even though I kinda want a change.
I kwym about upkeep of a shorter cut- I dread that. People tell me I look better with length anyway so, maybe I should just stop trying to fix what isn't broken. LOL