Friday, June 23, 2006

Scrapbook jackpot!

Last weekend, I went away for a weekend of cropping (that's a gathering of scrapbookers for those of you who don't know). We rent out a B&B and spend the whole weekend scrapping and talking and eating. Actually, this time there wasn't as much eating since most of us are dieting. It was surprising how little snack foods there was.

One scrapper came a little later, but she had a bag full of goodies from a local store that was going out of business. Everything was 50% off, woo hoo! Note that before I heard that, I was determined not to spend anything on SB (scrapbook) supplies since there isn't anything I need. It turns out that everything was on sale, even the Quickutz dies! Now that was a surprise. On top of all that, some of the scrappers had frequent buyer cards that gave them an extra 10% off, which they shared with us. So everything was really 55% off. I ended up buying three QK fonts, one at 55% off and two at 75% off. It was an awesome deal! I ended up going to the store 4 times and spending way more than I planned. If I really get short of cash, I could always sell the dies to make some money, lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaah! thems was good times! ; -)