Monday, June 04, 2007

Addicted to

salty snacks. Dare I admit I just ate half a can of Pringles? (that's about 500 calories for those of you who count 'em.) Or should I even be admitting that I buy Pringles? I know I could finish off the rest of the can without any (immediate) problem, though I admit, all this salt is making my mouth sting a little.

I should know better than to have salty snacks in the house during this time of the month. Sigh, some people think it is all in my head, but what else explains the incredible salt cravings I get once a month? Good thing I'm too cheap to buy too many snacks, lol. Although I still have a Pringles coupon in my stash.

2 comments:

Susan said...

YUM!!!! love Pringles.....doesn't matter what time of the month it is!!

wwjt said...

Me, too! Salt craving once a month, in addition to eating like there's no tomorrow. It's Lay's Kettle Chips for moi (shh, don't tell my B!)