Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Inhibited

That's how I would describe my scrapbooking. Always afraid my page won't turn out like I envisioned. Worried that my pages aren't "good enough." Not wanting to use up the last bit of that patterned paper/doo dad/ribbon because I might need it for something else. Never mind that I have enough supplies to create about a thousand pages. Maybe I should say overwhelmed instead. Too many supplies. Too many ideas. Too many photos. Too many thoughts. Were it not for the wonderful friends I've made through this hobby, I think I'd stop scrapbooking.

2 comments:

Becca L. said...

We won't let you give up scrapping! We'd miss you too much!

Susan said...

use it! if you need more later I will gladly share with you! ;)
actually I totally understand exactly where you are coming from. I have made a SOOO very concentrated effort to use things without regard for worrying about wanting them for something else later. too often I have saved stuff and then never used it....so why get it in the first place?!?!?