Sunday, April 05, 2009

Card*Ability Challenge 6

Here's the sketch: Here's my take:
Yes, it's the same sketch, just turned on its side.

Supplies: the only thing I can ID is the Bazzill cardstock and Catseye ink, lol. Everything else is from my stash. I got the paper from Big Lots, the ribbon from a swap, the rub-on from a clearance sale and I didn't save the label, and the buttons from an online store who bought them in bulk and repackaged them. I was too lazy to thread a needle, so I used the patterned paper to "stitch" the buttons (thanks to M for that tip!).

You've got a little more time to create for this challenge. Cards are due Tuesday, April 14, 2009 (one day before your taxes). You could win a $5 GC! Post your card at the Linnecards gallery or on your own site/blog. Be sure to post a comment on the blog so we know you've participating.

No comments: