Friday, July 03, 2009

Photos - Fashion

We tried to boost the economy since there were lots of Independence Day sales. I ended up with three tee shirts (dressier ones I can wear to work), two blouses, two camisoles, a pair of shoes, a sweater, and four bras. I didn't get any dresses, blue pumps, black sandals, casual jacket, or the other things on my list, but it was still quite a haul. I tried not to buy anything casual since I've got lots of casual stuff in my closet. But I couldn't resist this top. Love the color and it's got good coverage (I'm not into the hoochie mama look, hence the camisole purchase). But, and you knew there'd be a but, right? I took it into the dressing room to try on. So far so good. Then I saw this.

1 comment:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

So, you totally bought it, right? ;) LOL