Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Friday!

I've been feeling a little down lately, not sure why, hence the radio silence. I assume you don't want to hear me whine about being middle aged or wishing I had more money or complain about work (at least I have a job, right?).

We're not too busy at work this week (well, the Localization team was pulling their hair out, but the English team wasn't busy), so the timing was right to take a vacation day. I'm supposed to be domestic and take this opportunity to catch up on housecleaning since we're having someone over on Sunday, but instead, here I am at the computer again. My plan was for every 40 minutes of housecleaning, I can spend 20 minutes on the computer. Let's see how long that plan lasts. Time's up so it is back to housecleaning. Catch up with you later.

2 comments:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

I hope that you had a good vacation day and were able to get some of your domestic stuff done.

Sorry you've been feeling down lately. As you know, I've been feeling pretty overwhelmed lately. Hopefully we'll both be feeling better soon.

scrapper al said...

Thanks Angie. Didn't get as much done as I hoped, but I took a break to visit family so that was nice.