Saturday, July 24, 2010

Wedding card

I made a wedding card for a coworker last week. I was hoping to get by with the supplies I had on hand (because you know I've got enough to open a small store), but ended up buying a couple of things anyway. Thank goodness I had a 25% off coupon. I ended up buying the bling since I couldn't find the black Prima bling that I know I have (but I was planning on using it on a layout anyway).
I was so proud of myself for stamping the sentiment (even if it did smear a bit). I suppose that blue and black aren't traditional wedding colors, but her invitations were blue and white and I didn't have any white transparencies so I went with blue and black. Oh, and since she's Catholic, I figured she would be okay with the bible verse.

supplies: Mulberry cardstock, Creative Imagination transparency, Zva and Kaisercraft rhinestones, satin ribbon, Boxer stamps, Catseye ink, Fiskars border punch

2 comments:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Gorgeous card! You did a really great job on it.

Nancy Thomas said...

This is so pretty Arlyn! Perfect for a wedding.