Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The hills are alive...

with the sound of music. Yesterday, I attended the Sound of Music singalong at a local theater. I convinced a friend to join me (Mr. Fix-it was thrilled he didn't have to join me, lol), convinced since she usually doesn't go out on a "school" night. It was quite a bit of fun, but I think not as much fun as attending a live orchestral performance. I'm hoping this becomes an annual event and becomes more interactive in addition to the singing (hissing at the baroness, flashlights when the Nazis use theirs).

By the way, if you're a fan, Oprah is having a Sound of Music reunion. Depending on where you are, that episode is playing on Thursday or Friday. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

1 comment:

richhell said...

Years ago...I did the Sound of Music tour in Salzburg. Yes, it was cheesy. But I needed something to counter-balance the museums, cathedrals, and the concentration camp I visited on my backpacking tour of Europe.