Tuesday, March 20, 2012

On my day off

I took the day off yesterday. No special reason other than I had a vacation day to use up. I had grandiose plans to clean the whole house (or at least a couple of rooms) or the more realistic plans of vegging in front of the computer and TV. There wasn't as much as I would have liked of any of that. I did manage to cook up a several quarts of spaghetti sauce and prep a couple of lunches for the week, plus pick/wash some Swiss chard so we're set food-wise for a few days.No, that large container on the right is not my lunch. That's the leftover spaghetti from dinner. I have a hearty appetite, but not that large. That's another dinner and a couple lunches for us. My lunch is the smaller container with the black lid in the back.

2 comments:

Miwa said...

I'm always so impressed with how clean and organized your fridge looks! Hope you get some "real" veg out time soon - don't work too hard!

scrapper al said...

Ha! ha! You know I clean off the shelves before I take a picture, right? And notice how you can't see the other (messy) shelves.