Monday, May 29, 2006

I don't have good junk

We had a garage sale yesterday and it was a bust. I know that holiday weekends aren't the best for garage sales, but that's when we had time to do it. The good thing is, even though we didn't have that many customers, it wasn't a total waste of time because we both worked in the yard while we were waiting. And afterwards, we took all the unsold stuff to Goodwill so at least they were out of the house.

My "girl" stuff (nicknacks, kitchen stuff) didn't sell that well except for the Tupperware. A put out a tool box and work light; both drew a lot of attention. He sold them for less than hoped for. Hardly any of my scrapbook stuff sold except for miscellanous stickers. Who knew, lol! I'll be taking the scrap stuff to a crop to give away and then whatever they don't want, will be donated somewhere. I can't, can't, can't let it back into my stash!

I don't know how people can sell hundreds of dollars of stuff at a garage sale. Do they just have better stuff than I do? I can't believe that my stuff is that crappy, lol.

No comments: