Sunday, January 14, 2007

I need to get organized

I've got scrapbook stuff scattered all over the house. It is so embarrassing (to me). But even worse, I waste so much time looking for things. It hasn't gotten so bad that I buy duplicate items, but right now, I can't find some things that I know I have. And since I know I have them, I can't bring myself to buy more.

I did get my act together enough to scrapbook with a couple of friends. One woman graciously offered her home, which in many ways is better than cropping at a store. There weren't any distractions like shopping, lol. Nor are there any time constraints like store closing times, not that any stores have cropping time on Sunday nights. Two cards and one layout...I think that's a record for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya know.....I did the exact same thing yesterday! spent about 20 minutes looking for something and ended up having to go with something else......only to find out that I had already put the embellishment with the papers and it was within arms' reach the entire time! aaaaargh!!