Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lofthouse cookies

Once again, I fell prey to peer pressure. A while back, there was a thread on 2peas about Lofthouse cookies. Based on all the praise, you would have thought the cookies were created by Martha or The Pioneer Woman or some other cooking goddess. Supposedly, they are the softest, yummiest cookies you can buy. Intrigued, I browsed the supermarket aisles and found out several local stores carried them. But I resisted...for a while...until yesterday. We were out running errands and once again, I must remind you to NOT shop while hungry. Because we walked by a display of Lofthouse cookies and I couldn't resist. No matter that they were colored an unnatural shade of blue. They had my favorite sprinkles on them! I couldn't wait and as soon as we got into the car, I opened the package and took my first bite. And last. Talk about deceptive advertising. They are soft, but definitely not delicious.

No comments: