Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My new favorite

I recently was gifted a new cooking pot, something I had been coveting for years, but was too cheap to buy myself. This is the 3 1/2 quart version, and now I'm lusting after the 7 1/4 quart version. Or maybe I should dream big and get the 13 1/4 version like my friend S has. Not that I'd be able to lift it, lol.

I've been keeping the pot on the stove because 1) I'm using the pot a couple times a weeks so why put it away, 2) It looks pretty on the stove, and 3) I don't have room in the cupboard to keep store it.

3 comments:

Rich said...

My wife would love a Le Creuset pot.

TimJ said...

We have a Mario Batali version and love it.

scrapper al said...

@Rich: If you have any outlet malls near you, check out the Le Creuset outlets or Williams-Sonoma outlets.

@Tim: What size do you have and do you think brand makes a difference?