Saturday, August 20, 2011

Six on Saturday

  1. I've starting listing some of my silk art supplies on Craigslist. I guess that means my career as a silk scarf artist is really over. (Actually we closed our art "business" several years ago, but I couldn't bring myself to get rid of my supplies at the time.)
  2. Either my pedometer is broken or I've been sitting at my desk too long. My daily step average for the past week is a couple thousand less than usual. On a funny note, Mr. Fix-it noticed my pedometer on the counter and told me I was doing really well on my steps. That is, until I told him that was three days worth.
  3. After a great start to my decluttering challenge, I already reached a plateau and have no idea what to get rid of now.
  4. I need to start planning my fall garden. With food prices slated to go up, I hope to offset some of that cost with home-grown vegetables.
  5. I painted my nails for the first time this year. I am so not a girly girl, lol.
  6. Went to the chiropractor yesterday. Hope that gets rid of my earache.
Six on Saturday is a random collection of thoughts from the week. Feel free to post your own thoughts in the comments or on your own blog and link back here.

No comments: