Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas presents

This is how a certain family member wraps Christmas. Mom (she didn't wrap these, she's much neater than this) has saved every ribbon, every piece of tissue paper, and every bit of wrapping paper that has ever come into the house. So every year, this person uses Mom's stash and "wraps" our presents. And after we've unwrapped our gifts, all the wrappings go back into the stash for future use. I'm not sure what else to say about this, other than my family is weird (and frugal!), but we all get a kick out it.

2 comments:

wwjt said...

Bwah hahahahaha!! %-D Well, I do the same thing, y'know, but hopefully neater. ;-) And I save my wrappings from other people, esp. mil, cuz she uses pretty paper. Believe it or not, we're not the only ones: my Danish friend asked me if I would be offended if she used the wrapping paper I used for her wedding gift (we met in a restaurant pre-wedding in D.C.) to wrap a friend's b-day gift! I nearly fell out of my chair laughing!! Her mom and our mom do the same thing...!;-)

Kristie said...

I
don't
know
what
to
say.
lol

;)