Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Photos 1-3/365 Catalina

I'm finally getting around to doing my version of a photo a day, week, whatever. My version is to post 365 photos this year. Since I don't want to start yet another blog, all the photos will be here. My ground rules are multiple photos from a day are okay. All the photos have to be taken by me or have me in the photo. And with that, here we go!

We went to Catalina for a little vacation. Both our companies were shut down for the holidays and I was determined to go somewhere, anywhere, lol. Since I had never been to Catalina, Mr. Fix-it suggested it and even though our trip coincided with new year's, we still got a good deal on our hotel.

Catalina is famous for their tile (well, their old tile), but there's tile everywhere so of course I had to take some photos. If the weather had been warmer, I would have considered renting a kayak, but since I was wearing multiple layers, a coat, and scarf, it was a little too cold for me to go out in the water. And last, but not least, I was amused by these sea gulls drinking from the fountain. Who knows how clean that water was since the drinking fountain didn't drain.

No comments: