Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CHA this weekend

The Craft and Hobby Association trade show is this weekend. It will be interesting to see how crowded the show is, who's there, and who's not there. Already there have been announcements of major magazines shutting down, people being laid off, and whole companies folding. All this right before the show.

I've been watching the sneak peaks on the various scrapbook boards and I must say that most of the releases from established companies are not doing it for me. Maybe because I've already got such a huge stash? But I am excited about a couple of new companies. One of them is Bella Blvd. Take a peek! The designer used to work for one of my favorite companies. I love the clean lines and bright colors in her papers. I wish them lots of sales at the show.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

WOW, I need to get in the loop. I didn't know some were closing up shop. Not that it surprises me. :(