Monday, November 23, 2009

More sad scrapbook news

My second favorite scrapbook store has closed shop. Linnecards.com was hacked and with the down economy, it wasn't worth bringing the store back up. I'm so sad. Thanks to Sharon, I have an extensive collection of Stickles and Catseye ink pads, Jillibean Soup and Bella Blvd, and don't forget My Mind's Eye.

Where will I shop now? Honestly, without Lifetimemoments.com and Linnecards.com, I doubt I will be buying anything new for scrapbooking for a while. Those two stores are where I kept up with the trends, where I got my inspiration, where I made life-long friends. I'm so bummed.

2 comments:

Miwa said...

It's so sad to see Sharon close up shop! Like you, my craft room is well-stocked thanks to her and the great deals she had. On the bright side, I guess I've got enough to keep me busy for the next 10 years... but I hope the Forums stay up for a long while so we can continue to interact with other scrappers. *sigh*

~TastyTravels~ said...

Holy crap! Where have I been? I didn't know! AUGH!!!!!!