Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Sometimes it's the little things

A few days ago, we received a few unexpected checks and while the total is barely enough for a tank of gas (for a compact car no less), I almost clapped with happiness when I saw them. Am I a dork or what? One was my ebates check (if you buy a lot online or from ebay and don't use ebates, I can send you a link and we'll both earn some $). We don't earn a lot from ebates since we don't shop a lot. It took me over a year to earn a whooping $17, but it's free money so I'm not complaining. Another check was a rebate we weren't sure we'd get and last was minuscule check for a survey. So the total wasn't much, but really, who isn't grateful for some unexpected cash?

2 comments:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

I often say something along the lines of, "I wish someone would just walk up to me and give me $500. You know, who am I kidding? I would love it if someone just gave me $5 for no reason." ;)

scrapper al said...

Ohhh, $500 would be fun!