Tuesday, January 03, 2006

This could be addicting

Blogging that is. Or checking other people's blogs. I have several friends who blog, plus I follow a few others that are better than a soap opera. You couldn't pay people to write some of this stuff.

My blog? Not very exciting. Just a few thoughts here and there. One reason I started this is because I'm not very comfortable posting some of my thoughts are my usual SB (scrapbook for those not in know) haunts. That is just a little too public for me. And this is less public you ask? Well, I assume it is because this blog is a little more difficult to find. If I post on a message board, I can assume my post will be read by tens if not hundreds of people.

I really enjoy reading my friends' blogs. It shows me another side of them; it shows me what is important to them. I hope this blog does the same.

No comments: