Thursday, January 26, 2006

I've been tagged...

This series of questions has been floating around the blog world recently. I was tagged twice, but debated whether or not to answer. You know how I am about privacy. But being that I was tagged twice, I feel some obligation to answer so I'll do the best I can.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Babysitter
2. Office clerk
3. English tutor
4. Nag (my current job, lol)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. The Sound of Music
2. Star Wars, episode IV
3. Holiday Inn
4. ?

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Western Caribbean
2. New York
3. Las Vegas
4. Korea

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Lifetime Moments
2. Two Peas
3. MSNBC
4. Slate

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Artichokes
2. Mushrooms
3. Fried chicken
4. Chinese food

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. Japan
3. Australia
4. Hawaii :)

Four bloggers I am tagging:
Since I'm last one to do this, I think everyone gets a free ride on this one.

No comments: