Tuesday, March 06, 2007

20+ labels

I decided I like this label option on Blogger. I thought it would help me organize and find previous posts. I've tried very hard to not create too many labels or overlap label topics. But in the short time I've been adding labels, I find I already have 22 or is it 23 labels. I can't believe I've posted about that many different topics. Or maybe my life is more interesting than I think it is? I doubt that, lol. The indexer in me is appalled at the rapid increase in the number of labels. Especially since most labels are only used once.

1 comment:

Susan said...

see I would combine food and cooking into the same tag/index.....I am trying to stay somewhat organized in my tagging. (like I will ever use them! lol!) now I need to go see about adding an index to them on my blog!!