Thursday, March 01, 2007

Rest in Peace Suzy

It was with great sadness that I read of the passing of Suzy. She lost her fight with cancer this morning. You can read a little about her on her blog and this blog continued by her husband. And words from her Lifetime Moments family here and here. Isn't it amazing the auctions her friends put together for her? Such an outpouring of support.

I always scoffed at those who said someone they never met touched their lives. But now I know it is true. Suzy really did touch my life. I never met her in person, but the few times we corresponded by PMs (private messages), her warmth and zest for life were evident. When she posted online, there was never an unkind word from her. She was optimistic and upbeat thoughout her entire fight. I will miss her.

No comments: