Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Starve a cold, feed a fever?

Or whatever that saying is, lol. I'm home again today because I don't want a repeat of yesterday (going into the office, then coming home with a fever). A and I have different philosophies on how to treat a fever. I figure my body is running a fever to fight off an infection so I should let it run its course and not take anything. A says to take something to bring down the fever. Maybe he just wants me to take something so I stop complaining.

Two people in the office are sick. One went home sick on Friday and the other was sick Saturday, came in yesterday, but went home early. It sure sounds like something is going around the office, especially since we've got some of the same symptoms. I wonder if I can blame them for getting me sick. And I wonder if I would be sicker if I hadn't had the flu shot this year. It was my first time getting the shot.

I wish I could fall back asleep and take a long nap. But I have trouble napping unless I'm super sick. Guess that means I'll be well enough to go into work tomorrow.

No comments: