Saturday, May 12, 2007

12 of 12

Thanks to S, I had two days notice to plan my 12 of 12 photos (credit to Chad Darnell for the concept). Plus the 12th came on a weekend this month so theoretically, I had lots of time to do this. It would have been helpful if I brought the camera with us when we ran our errands, but alas, you'll just have to settle for photos around the house.

Since I had to take photos, I decided to kill two birds with one stone and take a photo of the clothes I'm donating to Goodwill. Then there's the tool A borrowed and needs to return, some tea I've been drinking to get rid of my cough, the stuff I bought at the scrapbook store, and my mail today.



























I usually don't drink soda, but today it was quite warm so I indulged.

This is the "Mexican lasagna" I made for dinner. It is layers of tortillas, refried beans, cheese, and salsa/tomato sauce instead of pasta, beef, cheese, and marinara sauce.

Hopefully, this little seedling will grow up to be a healthy, hardy Armenian cucumber plant.









An empty rabbit hutch. :(


I can't remember if this is a cherry tomato or Roma tomato plant












This is perfectly normal food, dried bamboo shoots.








Here's a stack of A's jeans that he doesn't fit any more.

2 comments:

Becca L. said...

Hmmm, I'd never seen those card keepers before.

Susan said...

coolio!! glad you did it!!
dried bamboo??? hhhmmm....okay! lol!