Friday, May 18, 2007

It was an LM day

I wore my pink Lifetime Moments tee shirt to work today. It is a custom tee shirt from a non-official crop, which makes it even more special. I've been so busy at work (these 10, 12 hour days are killing me), that I forgot my LM order was arriving today. Usually I track it every day online, and anxiously await the day's mail delivery. I got back from our staff meeting to the pleasant surprise of my order. There wasn't that much to show for how much I spent; paper is expensive, lol. Thought I did splurge on a QK tote. I was afraid they would discountinue their current tote since they came out with a new (ugly) one. Since it was on sale, I "had" to buy it. How's that for logic?

2 comments:

Susan said...

an ugly tote?!?!? you think the polka dot one is ugly??? I have been VERY good about not buying ANY QK totes...I have way too many bags and such already! (says the girl who bought a lunch bag just because it was LM colors! tee hee hee!!)
glad you got a nice surprise today.....and <3 that you were wearing the t-shirt I think you were!

Becca L. said...

Any day that an LM order arrives is a good day. I can't believe you don't like the polka dot tote though!