Sunday, January 13, 2008

Day 3

of yoga. Oh my gosh, there were over forty people in class today. There were several newbies (lots of people with gift certificates) so it looks like the crowds will continue to grow. Someone asked the instructor how large the largest class was and it was over fifty people. Wow!

I'm definitely going to have to think about doing this long term. It is quite a time commitment. Here's how it breaks down:

10 minutes changing and getting stuff together
10 minutes drive to class
10 minutes sign into class, pick spot in room (important now that the classes keep getting larger)
90 minutes class
10 minutes drive home
20 minutes shower and changing

That's two and half hours each class. I originally considered Curves; the 30 minute workout appealed to me. But I couldn't find any place close enough that opened early or late enough. They definitely aren't geared towards working women. Still, I'm going to keep them in mind for the future.

1 comment:

Susan said...

maybe just buy or rent a yoga video?!?!?