Thursday, February 22, 2007

I need a rabbit cam

The rabbit hutch is just outside the living room door. We have our computer in here, plus we watch TV in here. We keep hearing all kinds of banging noises from the rabbit's corner. We haven't been able to catch him doing anything. As soon as we peek outside, he's as still and quiet as a mouse. So we have no idea what he's doing. But we're darn curious!

And here's a little hay update. I've given away two large bags of hay and will give away another next week. But I haven't touched the two garbage cans yet (we filled two clean 42 gallon cans with hay). I'm still working on what I put into the small box. For a while, it seemed like it would never empty. As I pulled more hay out, what was left would uncompress to fill the space. It's been a month and I can finally close the lid.

No comments: