Saturday, February 24, 2007

Small, Medium, or Large?

I don't know why I bothered. Well, actually, I do know. It was the lure of the sale. An additional 30% off sale prices. The ease of trying things on at home in my leisure instead of some crappy dressing room where the door doesn't even lock. Even the thought of paying for shipping didn't deter me.

But I need to have more will power. Everything looked so cute in the catalog and on the models. Maybe that's part of the problem. I don't have a model's figure. I'm in between petite and regular. And I don't know if I should order a small, medium, or large. I have clothes in all three sizes in my closet. I probably even have an extra small and and extra large buried somewhere. The size charts don't matter. I ended up ordering small and medium in as many items as I could (things were selling out as before I could add them to my cart). Eleven items and $125+ later, I was done.

My package arrived yesterday and once again I was disappointed. When the clothes from Eddie Bauer fit me, they fit really well. Maybe my body has changed or their sizing has changed, but in any case, I'm keeping three things (and one of those is a gift) and the rest are going back. Bummer.

No comments: