Wednesday, February 14, 2007

20 tiny fingers, 20 tiny toes

I'm still trying to get the hang of this blogging/HTML coding, lol. I'd like to start sharing my photos and layouts since not all of you hang out at LM.
Here's my latest layout. I was so happy to have another visit with my nieces. Unfortunately, G couldn't come since he had a little cold, so no brother sister pics. The girls are doing better. E is off her feeding tube, woo hoo! Anyway, it is difficult to see in the photo above, but there is a white paper border and white grograin ribbon above and below the photos and color bar. The paper is a couple years old, but I think it worked perfectly for my pics. Good thing I'm a hoarder, lol!

3 comments:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

How cute is that!?! Love the layout, love the baby pictures!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. They are soooo cute! Wish I could be there to see them. T especially liked the baby spittle. :-) Deb

Anonymous said...

Actually, if you're talking about the spot on C's photo, that's her feeding tube. It is taped to the side of her mouth.